94.7 and criminals

Redline

seems ??? and you start a post like this ? :eek:

Hard facts are needed. :thumbdown:

IT SEEMS like mr malema owes a couple of bar to SARS,,,,,,,ANY ONE GOT HARD FACTS

APPARENTLY NOT EVEN SARS CAUSE HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

FABS JUST STIRRING I AGREE, SUCH A WELL ORGANISED EVENT i think we need to give them the benifit of the doubt first

sheez guys, so one of my friends got mugged. hard FACT. you want his name, id number and colour of underpants???

just a friggen question - has anyone else heard about people being mugged?

thank you flyluis... but beware the detective brigade.

prozac, said friend stopped close to a shopping centre which name I can't remember, was very busy with a lot of 94.7 goers about. 4 okes approached him, one with a knife behind his back.. jacked him while he was getting out of his car and then they ran in opposite directions. did not get hurt except for a smack in the face and lost cellphone, money etc... also no support from saps

Flyluis, where was your friend parked?

Redline, was it before the race or after? Would be nice to know which shopping centre it was.

This is sad but you cannot blame the event for this - especially as he parked at shopping centre and not at designated parking areas. Security at designated parking was excellent. Maybe change the heading without the 94.7 connection

dunno how to rename the title... guy was next to chilli lane. designated spots were too full... was before race.

any case, point being is headsup - criminals are aware that bicycles are expensive and will take full advantage in a congested / overcrowded event where getting away is easy.

According to my friend who stays in Kyalami there were still lots of cars parked on the fields early this morning... Perhaps nobody wanted them?

According to my friend who stays in Kyalami there were still lots of cars parked on the fields early this morning... Perhaps nobody wanted them?

Go and look around the beer tent area .

Maybe they could not make it back to their car after hard ride, and had someone to drive them home/to hospital?

Perhaps they havent finished yet or got lost somewhere :ph34r:

Some people were walking up Joe Slovo... it must be those walkers cars

After the 94.7 they love their bikes so much, that they decided to not touch their cars forever. :whistling:

IT SEEMS like mr malema owes a couple of bar to SARS,,,,,,,ANY ONE GOT HARD FACTS

APPARENTLY NOT EVEN SARS CAUSE HE IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT

FABS JUST STIRRING I AGREE, SUCH A WELL ORGANISED EVENT i think we need to give them the benifit of the doubt first

Lower case please, you've been warned :D