House of paint's bike sponsor...

AndreZA

Past Saturday as I was getting in my car at Linden cycles, the House of paint team van and trailer came past me. It had bikes on the trailer by all their names have been covered with tape. The bikes looked like Specialize bikes. So did they had to buy their own bikes?

Die fietse op die trailor was 2007 TREK baanfietse wat hulle van Durban gebring het om mee te oefen.

Die span word geborg deur SCHWINN met EASTON wiele.

Hulle het dit net toegeplak omdat hulle die "ou" fietse gebruik tot en met die nuwes kom.

Die fietse op die trailor was 2007 TREK baanfietse wat hulle van Durban gebring het om mee te oefen.

Die span word geborg deur SCHWINN met EASTON wiele.

Hulle het dit net toegeplak omdat hulle die "ou" fietse gebruik tot en met die nuwes kom.

Is hulle skaam oor hulle nog nie die nuwe fietse gekry het nie dat hulle die naam toeplak?!

. The bikes looked like Specialize bikes.

How could you confuse specialized and trek? Its like day and night...LOL

Specialized ----- night!!!!!!!

TREk ------- DAY ............... and of much better design and quality!!!!!!!

. The bikes looked like Specialize bikes.

How could you confuse specialized and trek? Its like day and night...LOL

all the plastic bikes look the same.

read my signature.

Is hulle skaam oor hulle nog nie die nuwe fietse gekry het nie dat hulle die naam toeplak?!

Nee ----'n mens noem dit lojaliteit teenoor jou borg - 2008- wat jou salaris betaal.

Die manne is nie prettrappers nie- dis hoe pro's dink en werk.

Past Saturday as I was getting in my car at Linden cycles' date=' the House of paint team van and trailer came past me. It had bikes on the trailer by all their names have been covered with tape. The bikes looked like Specialize bikes. So did they had to buy their own bikes?

[/quote']

You would think being sponsored by house of paints they would have painted over them.

Read frensch's post carefully. They were Trek track bikes. Not road bikes.

I must confess I did not see if they were road or track. Just the red with a bit of white writing on the top tube.

I wonder if I'd be as lucky as you and see their bikes when I go to Linden this Sat

No, they only did it for me so that I could start this thread. Go and source your own material. LOL