House of paint's bike sponsor...

AndreZA

D@mn..... I so so wanted to see those Schwinns with SRAM on from closer Big%20smile Michael Pepper parked his car 3 cars away from us on Sun and I just couldn't sneak a peak.....was too too far LOL

And maybe I am contemplating becomming a hi-jacker my darling Para....(by the way I got a price on some stickers but I am gonna have to talk to that woman again as she obviously didn't read my request......also you sure bout that HUGE size??? You wrapping your bike in it or what??? Tongue)

And BB......not buying anything. I am awaiting my MET helmet though Big%20smile so I am broke. I am going there thought to collect my new replaced Cape Storm bibs (tripple yay for me). I was getting a bit restless after they had them for 3 weeks....it was a simple "yes we'll replace them" or "no go away silly girl", so I called and after 15min or so got a call back that they are sending me new ones Big%20smile

Dean Edwards thighs seem to be much smaller than when he used to do track --- Embarrassed

Met nog so 5kg ligter sal hy baie "sterker" wees  teen die einde van 'n wedren ....maar die probleem is hoe raak jy van spierweefsel ontslae?

A birdy told me that they are having problems setting them up. The angles make the bike set a mission.