SA online bike shops, Part 3: Dial'd Bikes

Claudio

There is much debate surrounding the reasons for purchasing a bike online. But are they all justified? I spoke to some of the main players of South Africa's growing online shopping community to find out how they started, why they did so and what some problems they encountered. I also asked about some of the typical concerns that customers would usually worry about, such as after market servicing and grey imports. This is Part 3 with Andrew Backstrom of Dial'd Bikes.

Click here to view the article

Stoked to have been at Dial'd Bikes' service the other day......same day Customs clearance and delivery....and on a Friday....Boom!

(apologies for the self promotion.....as you were...)

i've currently received great service from Dialdbike...

looked for assistance initially, with dialdbike customer support... things got a bit.... i immediately received a follow up e-mail from Andrew Backstrom. things just when smoothly from there.

thanks a lot Andrew and to the rest of the team as well. Even though i did not purchase anything this time i rate dialdbike service very highly, and will definitely use you guys in future.

I've only received excellent service from Andrew. If they did more marathon type goods I'd deal with them more.

Really decent equipment and apparel for the DJ, Freeride, DH and Trail scene and they're very fairly priced. I'll always look at Dial'd to see if an item is available from them before I consider ordering anything overseas since their service is top class. I had to send a couple of items back once due to them not being appropriate for my bike and Andrew was really accommodating, even though I'd ordered the items via a friend he just credited my account without any hassle, pretty painless.

Put this to the test today with a query I had:

"It's a toy we are selling here, no matter how old a person gets, you can't wait for a toy. So we respond to mails immediately,"

Pleased to report that a quick and helpful response was received.

I also got good service from Dial'd bikes. From initial query to my placing the order, they had great service.

Will def shop there again

i hope one day they will stock ENDURO mtb gear though.... no disrespect to our local guys trying to manufacture better all mountain gear, but ENDUROs apparel just looks top quality.

i hope one day they will stock ENDURO mtb gear though.... no disrespect to our local guys trying to manufacture better all mountain gear, but ENDUROs apparel just looks top quality.

Endura?

Endura?

Whoops, yes i think thats what it is Maxxis.... been trying to locate family in the uk :ph34r: .... so that i can get myself a decent mtb baggie.

Whoops, yes i think thats what it is Maxxis.... been trying to locate family in the uk :ph34r: .... so that i can get myself a decent mtb baggie.

They are available in SA. Just need to shop around a bit. Check with the CT okes.

I own 2 pairs of shorts and a long sleeve top. Super happy with them.