Official opening for new Cycle Lab Megastore

Claudio

The new Cycle Lab Megastore opened its door on the 8th November. Although announced as a  ‘soft’ opening , over 2500 cyclists visited the store on the opening Saturday with many of them picking up their last minute bits ‘n pieces prior to the 94.7 Cycle Challenge.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

must be honest I've never tried a bike before I've bought it.......haven't gone too wrong though, but that's a real nice touch to test it on a somewhat more realistic setting than the parking lot......

Wonder if they will be running any opening specials ala proshop annual clearance....hope so.

They said the 27th Nov in another thread.

They said the 27th Nov in another thread.

Great stuff....lets hope they do the same as pro shop with nice flyers indicating all the specials...

I see they will be offering trade-ins and selling second hand bikes. Easy way to get rid of your old bike if your don't want the hassel of selling your old bike yourself.

Edited by Pusher

HI Guys 3 days of opening specials start this Friday and run until Sunday.

Do you perhaps have a flyer of some sorts to give us an indication of what specials will be run?

Wonder if they will be running any opening specials ala proshop annual clearance....hope so.

Hi Rouxtjie

Yes, we will be running some opening specials. This will kick off on Friday 29 November. We will keep you posted on any more info about these specials ;)

Hi Rouxtjie

Yes, we will be running some opening specials. This will kick off on Friday 29 November. We will keep you posted on any more info about these specials ;)

Fantastic....that will be great, if you can tease us with a flyer of some sorts that will be awesome. You know just so that I can go and justify to the minister of finances(read wife) :thumbup:

Can we expect retail pricing like at any other chain or store. Or some cost deals...

Saw a tweet from the labrats saying that they will be selling Schwalbe RR snakeskin on a buy one get one free...So it will be 900 odd bucks for two tyres....I think that might even be below cost(read loss leader)

Strange question but what's going to happen to the old Design Quarter store down the road from the new one? I assume it's being closed completely?