[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic Cycle Race

Frosty

So they don't send sms anymore for this race. As stated previous post, you can get this information on their website. Is this right?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a chip, have done this race before, or if you have entered then you should have received at least 3/4 SMS's already. The group placement SMS with race numbers will also be sent out this week

Edited by geraldm24

Have chip

did race last year,

other than the original thanks for entering email have not received anything, no emails and no sms's.

I know number collection is this week, because of the discussion here, but haven't had any communication tot the effect from the Race organisers.

Should I be worried?

Entered me and my wife.

Gerald ?

G

If you have a chip, have done this race before, or if you have entered then you should have received at least 3/4 SMS's already. The group placement SMS with race numbers will also be sent out this week

Same here, have done before, and got sms after race (previoulsy), but no sms lately; on website I am there

If your name is on the start list then you are entered, don't worry. As I have said send me your details via PM and I can (try) help

Edited by geraldm24

No need to worry, I've bumped you up to VA !!!!

I'm not worried, I'm listed on the site in AL where I'll gladly stay thanks...