What roadbike around 40K

Jaco-fiets

Ok guys seems that the insurance is coming to the party. I will press the button only when the funds show in account. Pretty much made up my mind about everything except groupset. Please help me here:

Option 1: Sram force 22

Option 2: Ultegra DI2 11sp

Option 3: Dura ace 9000

Edited by Jaco-fiets

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys seems that the insurance is coming to the party. I will press the button only when the funds show in account. Pretty much made up my mind about everything except groupset. Please help me here:

What frame will accompany the SRAM Force 22?

Heehee

Either a tarmac pro sl4 or tarmac sl4 s works. Depends on which size fits nicest. I am 1.76m tall and have always been on a 56cm frame. Specialized suggests 54cm for my length but went for a short ride on a 54cm sl4 yesterday and it feels a bit cramped

Option 2.

I went with option 1, but its cheaper than option 2. I rode my buds DI2, and it was amazing. My next Groupo if i can afford with be electronic....

Option 2.

I went with option 1, but its cheaper than option 2. I rode my buds DI2, and it was amazing. My next Groupo if i can afford with be electronic....

Option 2 and 3 is about the same price. Option 1 R5000 cheaper

Either a tarmac pro sl4 or tarmac sl4 s works. Depends on which size fits nicest. I am 1.76m tall and have always been on a 56cm frame. Specialized suggests 54cm for my length but went for a short ride on a 54cm sl4 yesterday and it feels a bit cramped

I'm your height and found 56cm too big again. I think 54cm is your size, you can always use a longer stem to get the correct feel. sent you a PM re: insurance

I'm your height and found 56cm too big again. I think 54cm is your size, you can always use a longer stem to get the correct feel. sent you a PM re: insurance

Yip.

Thing is the bike had a 110 stem on and in dropouts my knees still hit my elbows. Well I will test a 56 as well tomorrow. Want to be sure before buying. Personally I think length is just an indication. Lance was 177cm and rode a 58 (ye ye ye I am referring to the devil)

Sorry for the hijack but what's the ride on these like (keen on an aero road bike - tried the foil which is HARSH)

Too scared to try it to be honest. Scared it would make the decision more difficult. Apparently a plush ride while the tarmac is both very responsive and comfortable. This is what I hear

Too scared to try it to be honest. Scared it would make the decision more difficult. Apparently a plush ride while the tarmac is both very responsive and comfortable. This is what I hear

Try it !! :devil:

Ultegra in Satin Carbon/Charcoal.... mmmmmmm

post-23367-0-94607300-1386331282_thumb.jpg

Edited by dracs

Try it !! :devil:

Ultegra in Satin Carbon/Charcoal.... mmmmmmm

post-23367-0-94607300-1386331282_thumb.jpg

Actually looked at this bike at cyclefunatic. It looks cool but weight is 7.6kg without pedals and bottle cages. That is a ton