Benoni Country Club MTB Trail Building Help

svm3000

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went on sunday for the first time and ended up doing two loops, loved every second of it, big thank you on a brilliant job

YIP...big ups to all involved...new section is also starting to bed down... :clap:

morning All

I am looking for 2nd hand pallets so I can break up to use for the aerial pathways PM me if you can help

thanks

morning All

I am looking for 2nd hand pallets so I can break up to use for the aerial pathways PM me if you can help

thanks

I have 1 wooden pallet and two plastic, do you want the plastic ones and where do I drop them off?

I can just use wood ones thanks Croc pm me with where you are in Benoni
pm sent

Apologies to the riders on the new section on Sunday...like an idiot I rode the first lap the wrong way (been a while since they let me out of my cage). I still suggested to 2 riders that THEY were going the wrong way :ph34r: . After the 3rd rider I realized it was ME?! :oops:

The track was fun going UP the drops...track looking good chaps! Both ways :thumbup:

Rode there on Sunday for the first time. Great track. Thanks to all involved for your hard work.

Afternoon all..

is there any chances of riding the trail on a sat (tomorrow) keen to go and give it a go for the first time,

or are the golfers going to moan??

Edited by Dewald3

You are ok to ride most of the time, as long as there is not a competition on, so tomorrow morning should be OK

You are ok to ride most of the time, as long as there is not a competition on, so tomorrow morning should be OK

Ok thanks thats awesome. Im def going to give it a go tomorrow then!!! :thumbup:

Keep the 9th Jully open we are going to Launch the new BCC trail ,
trails looking good, got a little lost last night with the new peacock runs but all good... chasing those strava times :D

Signs are great, sent me the wrong way a couple of times, went green instead of yellow.....

Going again tonight, really is looking great