Are you ready for a Big MTB Year?

Matt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

App is cool. But the $24.99 price is a bit steep. All the trails are a bit to far for me. Not worth it!!! For me!

Would be nice to see what the trails are before one purchase the app. Keen to do it, but also cannot travel all over the country to make it worth it.

I organised to travel 300km to do a ride today with my newly installed app, only to find out its not available on Android yet.

Man, this really really sucks. And R200 guys, bit greedy.

And don't bother posting on their Facebook wall, they will just delete your post.

My bad, they did not delete my post, I just don't know how facebook works!

Edited by craig82

Wow, Only saw the price today... That's kinda steep. Having a list of the trails somewhere would be a great start to help evaluating the cost vs benefit.

Unfortunately it's not on the Android store yet... Not a great start to the 'Big Year'

R200 is a lot of money for an app, but I feel it's unfair to compare the price to that of a game or other top apps that will enjoy 1000's and 1000's of downloads.

App will be bought and downloaded by a fraction of people and the development cost of it (plus the vid, website and all other costs) need to be covered by app purchases.

Dudes.... It isn't just for the app, it is for the entrance to the 'event/race/competition' too..... What do you okes pay for 94.7/Argus? (Which is an 1 day event? )

Edited by hayleyearth

Do you have to ride with your phone? Or can you upload tracks after? Will need solar panels if I have to ride with phone and GPS on...

You need to ride with your phone

Do you have to ride with your phone? Or can you upload tracks after? Will need solar panels if I have to ride with phone and GPS on...