Public APOLOGY towards Nancyvdw and the handlebar seller

Meentb

It's the right thing to do.

However....

I still don't like her "I'm not telling" response to the query on where she sources her stuff. In the current age of fake/fraud and general skullduggery that is just not good enough for me. Personally I would not buy from her. My choice only of course.

I have never sold an item I'm not willing to proivde a source/reason for selling. That's just my opinion - yours may differ.

Hmmm...

Yes, agreed.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the right thing to do.

However....

I still don't like her "I'm not telling" response to the query on where she sources her stuff. In the current age of fake/fraud and general skullduggery that is just not good enough for me. Personally I would not buy from her. My choice only of course.

I have never sold an item I'm not willing to proivde a source/reason for selling. That's just my opinion - yours may differ.

umm guys, can we leave this is his apology thread .... plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssseeee ....

umm guys, can we leave this is his apology thread .... plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssssseeee ....

You can't stop me - I haven't broken any rules. You aint the popo.

Ok I'll step down and not reply to anything.

Hi Meentb,

My suggestion to you and any Hubber with suspicions about items for sale: Hit the Report Button

(for either suspected counterfeits or suspicious in general)

We've got many knowledgable Hubbers and a number of local distributors on hand who will relatively quickly help us identify a fake without publicly accusing anyone just yet.

Even perhaps PM the advertiser with the query.

I understand the report function but then nobody else will be made aware of the suspicious nature of the ad. Meanwhile the "guilty person" could be flogging 10's or 100's of these products while the matter is be investigated.

PMing the advertiser might also be an issue because an unscrupilous seller wouldn't exactly say the product is fake, they will defend it as being legit.

Just my 2c worth.

Then keep it to yourself..... This is a thread by someone who is genuinely apologizing.

I belueve we have already covered this portion of the conversation but but hey feel free to try and chastite me with your self invented thread rules...

Grow up and get off your self-appointed pedistal

Ooh ooh - clique fighting. My favourite. I see your grow up/pedistal combination and raise you a "you can't spell". The irony of my poor spelling is a freebie.

Your turn.

Ooh ooh - clique fighting. My favourite. I see your grow up/pedistal combination and raise you a "you can't spell". The irony of my poor spelling is a freebie.

Your turn.

Ai jai jai....... Is it difficult...... Rather go and shoot some Indian Miners.