Sincere help needed.

paulvds

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

telephone number for Paul is the same on here as in the gumtree advert... both have a sob story..

Edited by shaper

SORRY UNI MAYBE I AM HAVING ANOTHER BLONDE DAY BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN

...the caps lock button is on the far left, 3 up, press it for a different effect... :whistling:

Ag sorrie, ja the same number as this ad is what she's trying to say...

telephone number for Paul is the same on here as in the gumtree advert... both have a sob story..

The plot thickens

The plot thickens

Could be coincidence...

Then again, the saying about fires and dagga and smoke signals doesn't exist for no reason...

Edited by MH for short

Plot doesn't thicken. The name & surname with that telephone number is the same in both ads. So Paul is selling a bike and a car. Why is that reason for concern?

Edited by P.A.K.

Google the telephone number. Makes for interesting reading

But none of my business. Glad he made the sale. *Troll off*

Edited by gadget

Plot doesn't thicken. The name & surname with that telephone number is the same in both ads. So Paul is selling a bike and a car. Why is that reason for concern?

and another car and another car .........

as I say be your own judge, there's nothing wrong with wanting to sell stuff, and when it's a case of having to sell due to curve balls that life throws - it's even worse - but at least do the transaction openly and honestly.

If they were wanting to sell the bike for sincere reasons, and flat29 did buy it then it's a happy ending after all.