West Coast Cycling

hagar

Road or dirt?

Yesterdays ride was dirt but I think the club does both dirt and road rides. Thou I'm not an official representative/spokesperson of the club so don't quote me on that :P

there are some lazy youngsters with road bikes living at the golf resort for the next few days. they need to get some miles in before the return to Ctown. i suggested they ride to Vredenburg/Saldanha then about 5 intervals up the hill just outside the reserve.

Ry julle in die vakansietyd ook, ok seker n stupid vraag he he. Ek is inPaternoster vir so twee weke so sal julle graag wil join vir n paar ritte as dit moontlik is.

Thanks.

this weekend it will be a dirt ride from saldanha town thru the academy and out to jacobsbaai via the coastline and back again +-45 km nice easy riding so far we have a group of 9 riding !!! we do both road and dirt

I'm not so much into the vleiskoek thing. What time is the beerdrinking competition ride on Saterdag?

:thumbup:

@bmcfan Sal jy kan byhou met jou drafskoene?

Wat!!! niemand het gese iets van hardloop nie :thumbdown:

Ekt gedog ons gaan swem :thumbup:

Nou gaan ek maar dit skip :cursing:

@DftB --- Some call this a hijack!!!

@hagar -- Oom Weskus, we call it a BUMP!!!

Ai - soos in die goeie ou dae van die hub.

Marius, Nellie, Faniefiets etc etc.

OMW - en Holy Roller (met sy PIENK BOA). Deesdae sien ek is hy tumbleweed - dink seker die vrouens like die honde ding meer ;-)

Ek mis die goeie ou dae!!!!

Gaan deffo probeer om Saterdag se ride the join Oom Weskus!