[Event] The PPA Ribbens Office National Summer League 2014

Oortjies

U16 08:00:00 Interclub 08:06:00 Open 08:27:30 Ladies 08:32:30 Masters 08:38:00 Vets 08:44:30 CAT2 09:13:00 CAT1 09:43:30

Report to the starter timeously because:

There will be a 30 sec gap between each starter.

If a rider is not on the start line as per the starting order, the next rider will take start, hence you might start before your predicted start time.

Please ensure you are at the starting line and take note of any absentee starters.

You may not warm up on the route – you will be disqualified

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is from memory , so here goes:

cat 1

1.Theuns v Bank - 12.33

2.David Garrett

3.Chris Cronje

Cat 3.

1.Russell de Jager 14 something

2.Douglas Burger

3.Peter Barber

Cat 4.

1.Reece McDonald 15.42

2.Wynand Kotze

3.Derwin Oxley

Ladies

1.Bianca Coutoulis ?

2.Maroesjka Matthee

3.Bianca Holltzkamph

Open.

1.Nafees Isaacs

can't remember

can't remember

thanks to the City of Ctown for road closure. i luv speed cops

Edited by ccc2

the Final event in this series will take place on Sunday afternoon in the shadow of Table Mountain.

Racing will take place on the roads around the Cape Technicon. the circuit will test the rider's climbing ,sprinting & descending abilities.

racing starts a 12 noon.

the Final event in this series will take place on Sunday afternoon in the shadow of Table Mountain.

Racing will take place on the roads around the Cape Technicon. the circuit will test the rider's climbing ,sprinting & descending abilities.

racing starts a 12 noon.

racing starts a 12 noon.

Do you know whats the distance of the Circuit?

The length of Tennant Street is only 350m until you take the next left turn into Constitution Street which is also a slight uphill drag of 450m long.

Thereafter its your descend with a few mild bends until the left turn into Keizergracht Str......this straight portion is going to be blitz FAST.

post-3512-0-98661100-1392973726_thumb.png

Anyone know when WP Champs is this year? Presumably in the next month, but there seems to be zero info online as to the dates.

Just trying to plan my life here and the wife is demanding I let her know in advance, but clearly the organisers don't agree that we should get any kind of prior warning about this - usually under-subscribed - event (I wonder why no-one comes?).

Anyone know when WP Champs is this year? Presumably in the next month, but there seems to be zero info online as to the dates.

Just trying to plan my life here and the wife is demanding I let her know in advance, but clearly the organisers don't agree that we should get any kind of prior warning about this - usually under-subscribed - event (I wonder why no-one comes?).

TT 21 March and road race 23 March