Cradle rides 30/12 - 3/01

Butterbean

So I'm entered in the krugersdorp classic on the 12th Jan, and on leave until the 6th.

Looking for a group or even one other rider to do some road rides in the cradle next week.

I'm based in Bedfordview, don't mind broad acres as a start point and looking to ride a minimum of 80km each day, at an average of around 26-28km/h, although don't mind it slowing down if needs be! I'm not all that strong on the climbs but will get up with most riders...

Obviously the 1st might not be the best with the previous night's celebration, but I'm flexible either way.

Rides would start from 7am to allow travel time for me:)

I'm fully self sufficient, a stop at the caves to grab a energy bar and relax would be cool. Just need to spend a lot of time in the saddle next week!

Let me know!

I am keen, been a very lazy holiday and added a few kgs so need to.

Ill only be back in jhb on the first, so maybe the 2nd and 3rd

Planning to do a long ride of just over 120km,on Saturday with Ossie NL. We are not starting from Broadacres, nor at 07:00. It will go past the Lab, and we will ride ALL of the Cradle (some sections twice as links)

I'm up here on my second day in Sandton Johannesburg, I'm keen for a Road ride of 70-100km tomorrow. Can you please recommend individuals group that I can join. Many thanks

130km?

I

Ageteros I'lll take of that offer in a week or two. This weekend I just enough legs for 100km. I absolutely want ride, and luck ideas, or clues were to start and go. Please advice if you may.

I'm up here on my second day in Sandton Johannesburg, I'm keen for a Road ride of 70-100km tomorrow. Can you please recommend individuals group that I can join. Many thanks

Join Cycle Lab for a club ride tomorrow morning. Meet at the new store next to Design Quarter at 5:50, rides start at 6. Still holiday so not sure how many riders there will be.

Pusher & Agteros I had fantastic ride at the cradle this morning. It was my first time over there, I love the roller terrain. It was also a good feel to see so many riders out there. Thanks guys

Pusher & Agteros I had fantastic ride at the cradle this morning. It was my first time over there, I love the roller terrain. It was also a good feel to see so many riders out there. Thanks guys

You rode with the Lab?

Yes. I did

What bike were you on? And kit?

Just interested... Must say I'm ashamed! This last week had been a nightmare with family and couldn't get out and ride as planned... Sorry guys! But managed to get out this morning and actually hopped on the cycle lab group be accident when leaving the spar... I think it was the c group? So may have seen you!

Again tho, apologies for the OP, and to the respondents!

But hey, at least heckflosse got some help so it's not all bad...

Yes. I did

Could have seen you, might not even have noticed. On our crawl (extended to 140km for me!) we joined up with the D group on the circle just outside the lab, but then sprinted ahead on Witkoppen to the C group. Rode with them until the Beyers Naude T junction where the lab group goes down that hill to go back up the other side. We turned left and started our reconnaissance of the Cradle and surrounds.

See you tomorrow morning for a shorter and easier (with 1 hill though) ride?