Cycling with kidney pain

Cois

I also think you must be aware of a little published possible complication. Often drugs from a group called quinolones/ kinolones/ kinolone (best known is Ciprobay) will be used to treat UTI. These drugs can affect your Achilles tendon. I have treated MANY ruptures that occured in the months after treatment. Cycling stresses your Achilles.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Wyatt: "Ja, I just read it, according to that he needs to suip like a fish and piss out a clot"

Jip.

In short yes, that's the best advice :-)

Edited by Flowspeed

@ Wyatt: "Ja, I just read it, according to that he needs to suip like a fish and piss out a clot"

Jip.

In short yes, that's the best advice :-)

Doesn't sound like fun, I say ouch to the fella if this is the case :o

Only UTi. Pain is better now. The pills I got is the best anti pregnancy drug ever. Gives me the worst headaches and light headedness.

It drops your sugar levels to insane levels (was warned by the pharmacist on this)

Feels a lob better now, just the roads in Pretoria seems to have developed a lot of bumps in them. Never knew the roads were that bad here in PTA

Only UTi. Pain is better now. The pills I got is the best anti pregnancy drug ever. Gives me the worst headaches and light headedness.

It drops your sugar levels to insane levels (was warned by the pharmacist on this)

Feels a lob better now, just the roads in Pretoria seems to have developed a lot of bumps in them. Never knew the roads were that bad here in PTA

Glad you feel better

From experience: kidney pain = stay off the bike!! Had stones 2x last year and was not fun. Have had UTIs a few times as well. Riding strains your kidneys. I never listened and ja... I am off racing this year.

Rest up for a few weeks before riding again.

Get better soon.

Only problem... I have an itch in my ass. And only the saddle can scratch there

Sounds like the famous antibiotic ring itch.

Are taking probiotics ?

Guest Latent Blue

The pills I got is the best anti pregnancy drug ever.

:eek:

Sounds like the famous antibiotic ring itch.

Are taking probiotics ?

No man. I miss my bike. I would rather cycle to work. Saw 4 guys cycling to work and so missed my scott under my ass.

And back to the question. Nope not taking probiotics. Sounds like any and everything works against the bloody medication. I am not even allowed my one block of chocolate a week

• 2 weeks later...

Did you tell your doctor/urologist that you are on a VLC diet for a while now ? It is known that these diets can cause kidney problems in people with suspect kidneys.

That is where you are mistaken. Been off the VLC dirt for few months. I would rather blame the high carb diet I was on.

And yes she knows I did the low carb diet.

Was a effect of the anti malaria meds I was on.