Polar accessories

Mr Legs

Where can I buy a speed sensor for a Polar CS300? I am in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs. I want to add it to my second bike.

You should be able to get them at most retail chain stores like sportsmans / totalsports. Otherwise LBS should be able to order in for you if they don't have on the floor.

I got the replacement set consisting of a speed sensor, spoke magnet and a handlebar mounting thingie with all the cable ties and mounts etc for R 360.00 at Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley. The handlebar fitting will not suit my model, but the rest works fine.

• 1 year later...

I tried to replace the batteries in the speed senser, heart rate strap and watch - Polar CS300. I can't get the speed senser to work  - Does anybody know where I can find what the solution is? Maybe I just bought a dud replacement battery?

Try turn the magnet around the other way and make sure it's pretty close to the sensor. Can even try a stronger magnet like one from the velo. I use that one for cadence and works better than stock polar, distance can also be a bit more then