Serengeti Classic MTB Race 2014

scotty

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you'll be slower on the SS and won't miss any route markings coz you riding too fast ;-)...............like last year.

Ahhh good memories. From top 30 to sprinting for the win in the blink of an eye! Hopefully nobody mucks with the markers this year.

Thank's, just find it strange to have a number board and chip unless Racetec are up to their usual and forcing people to buy their chips.

its all strange... mate paid for chip, didnt receive it, got a temp number board instead, I got nothing, guessing iv gotta use my SAS board? Also nothing stating start times?? Im A, he is H... sounds like the timing is gonna be a disaster!

Ahhh good memories. From top 30 to sprinting for the win in the blink of an eye! Hopefully nobody mucks with the markers this year.

Are you riding Eldron? I'm only doing road this year.

RULE 9: // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.

Fair-weather riding is a luxury reserved for Sunday afternoons and wide boulevards. Those who ride in foul weather – be it cold, wet, or inordinately hot – are members of a special club of riders who, on the morning of a big ride, pull back the curtain to check the weather and, upon seeing rain falling from the skies, allow a wry smile to spread across their face. This is a rider who loves the work.

RULE 5: HTFU

RULE 5.1 Unless the R/$ is above 11 and clusters and chains cost R2000. Then HTFUOID. (Have The Fun Upstairs On Indoor Trainer)

BRING ON THE MUD!!!!

(Note to self: Don't forget to pack a tracksuit to drive home in)

Very good idea would love to see before and after photo's

My own mother won't know me after the race, going to be fun FUN

Are you riding Eldron? I'm only doing road this year.

I'm in for both.

It's still raining here in Benoni - the mtb is gonna be a mudfest.

RULE 5.1 Unless the R/$ is above 11 and clusters and chains cost R2000. Then HTFUOID. (Have The Fun Upstairs On Indoor Trainer)

Amen brother!

It's always a problem with this race. 99% 1% flat'n'fast race and 1% 99% hubdeepwetbearingdestroyingsludge.

There has to be a way around that swamp. It's not "real mountain biking" - it's plain old equipment destroyer.

I fixed :D