UCI World Cup Programme for PMB 2014

Claudio

Yeah its a bummer - but dont worry We have some cool stuff planned for the XCO course ... :whistling: :whistling:

The DH is also going to get a shake up - those guys planning to come on their Enduro bikes are going to be in for a surprise at the top! :devil: :devil:

Yeah its a bummer - but dont worry We have some cool stuff planned for the XCO course ... :whistling: :whistling:

The DH is also going to get a shake up - those guys planning to come on their Enduro bikes are going to be in for a surprise at the top! :devil: :devil:

Nige...I have said it before...but if you need hands on a shovel for XCO or DH....my hands need some callouses

Thanks Stretch

Will PM you if we need help - but i think Nick has it under control ...

AFAIK he is changing the whole XC track ... dont know how or what ... but he said he was bored of the old one so the riders will get something fresh ...

Wish I could do the same with the DH - but oh well.

@Grebel - The new sections on the DH will not be used for the events in March - they are to be built next to the existing track to open up more lines with more options for our future local races. I dont want to make the top too hectic that we cant use it - so we will be building new stuff specifically for World Cup

Get Mitch to test it for you... :ph34r:

What so he can crash in the first corner again? hahaha

Crash? That was more like digging a hole with his head...

What's up with the date change? We've booked accomodation in December when the dates were first released and now to find that it's on a different weekend is rubbish

Velo - the date was changed by the UCI - not the organisers ... I dont know why ... the dates were initially released in July last year - with the change was made late last year in November, but the old dates were already out on the web and this is causing confusion.

Sorry but that is just the way it is ... I have brought this up time and again at our meetings over the last couple of weeks as you are not the first person to have booked flights and accomodation etc based upon the UCI's initial preliminary schedule ...

I asked for a new mail shot to go out to all the MTB sites etc, but as yet this has not happened.

Hope you can make a plan and change your bookings. ...

Edited by nigelhicks

Also booked accommodation for the weekend of the 5th and 6th in PMB. Will be gutted if i miss it because of this....