Cyclists stabbed in PE

taito

Heads up guys

Two cyclist were mugged near Walmer township Saturday morning early.

Both bikes were taken and both cyclist was stabbed and ended up in Hospital.

This was 2 seperate muggings.

Be careful If you are coming to PE avoid that area of Walmer.

That is correct Selous

I have given the go ahead to have a team investigate the incident of two cyclists in PE being stabbed and having their bicycles stolen.

Most of the money will be used towards reward for information and on a basis of no Arrest no payment

The agreement is as follows...

"Confirming the fact that our Investigation Team has agreed to a R10 000.00 fee for the positive arrest(s) of the perpetrators in the respective incidents.

We cannot guarantee the recovery of the bicycles but will obviously make concerted attempts to do so"

I have committed to make the payment and will then ask members of the cycling community to make a payment towards covering these costs once an arrest has been made.

That is correct Selous

I have given the go ahead to have a team investigate the incident of two cyclists in PE being stabbed and having their bicycles stolen.

Most of the money will be used towards reward for information and on a basis of no Arrest no payment

"Confirming the fact that our Investigation Team has agreed to a R10 000.00 fee for the positive arrest(s) of the perpetrators in the respective incidents.

We cannot guarantee the recovery of the bicycles but will obviously make concerted attempts to do so"

I have committed to make the payment and will then ask members of the cycling community to make a payment towards covering these costs once an arrest has been made.

I will gladly make a contribution towards the fee.

Good luck in catching the scum that ruin our sport!

That is correct Selous

Who is doing the investigation?

Guest Frail4Life

Thank You for the Heads Up.

I have been made aware from my contacts in PE.

I have made arrangements on my travels.

Cycle safe out there Guys.

Who is doing the investigation?

At this stage I believe it best not to mention names.Rest assured that he and his team are one of the best.He too is a cyclist and is working at considerably discounted rates as this scourge affects him too.

I wonder if it could be the same 2 guys from 2011. PE is a small place.

Edited by Sawdust

• 2 weeks later...

My brother was attacked there a few years ago, the guys stepped into the road and swung a bag of bricks at him. Fortunately he anticipated the attack and wasn't knocked off his bike.

I avoid Walmer altogether now - it's probably the biggest re-distributer of used bikes in SA.

Edited by discostu