Milnerton cyclist

toochie

Hi. I live in Milnerton and am wondering if there are any cycling groups here?

I generally ride on the weekends. I'm an okay cyclist and my last ride was 87km's.

I'm looking to join or ride with some similar cyclists like me.

Couple of clubs/groups operating close by - maybe give them a try.

- Outriders (Tableview)

- City Cycling (Edgemead)

- Cycles Direct (Tableview)

I have recently moved to Milnerton. I am keen to ride mid-week early morning, racing summer league so weekends are out for the time being. PPA ceding is B for information.

Let me know if you keen? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

i have a ride every Tuesday & Thursday from 5.00am from Edgemead.

tuesday we ride down thru Edge, into Sandddrift, thru Tygerhof and come out onto Koeberg rd. instead of crossing over to Boundary rd , we turn left into Koeberg and ride thru to Paarden Eiland (no cycling lanes but we are lit up like xmas trees). from paarden eiland we ride down Marine Drive all the way to Big Bay on the road (we have been flamed here for not using the cycle path), we then return to Edge via racecourse road & Montagu G (no bike lanes).

the smallest the group has been is 3 (middle of winter & and cold) but we peak at about 15 pre argus (like now). we have a mix of elites, vets and fun riders. we do split up but i make sure that no-one is left to fend for themselves in the dark.

Thursdays - we have a circuit that takes in P\kloof rd, giel Basson and Uys Krige x 4

both rides are about 45 kms and we take about an hour and a half.

we don't stop for winter - becos we are hardcore

Edited by ccc2

• 5 months later...

I have recently moved to Milnerton. I am keen to ride mid-week early morning, racing summer league so weekends are out for the time being. PPA ceding is B for information.

Let me know if you keen? Thanks

Howzit!

I know this post is a little old, but I am keen for a training ride. Say 2 hours 3 times a week. I live in Parklands. Need to be home by 7:10.

Let me know if you still looking

I'm keen.

What about Tuesdays or Thursdays, 5:00 to 7:00, to D'ville and back?

Howzit!

I know this post is a little old, but I am keen for a training ride. Say 2 hours 3 times a week. I live in Parklands. Need to be home by 7:10.

Let me know if you still looking