Legal Help for Items bought from this site Please

Wayne R

Guest Latent Blue

Might force you to grow up and do something constructive or charitable with that time.....

:whistling:

Constructive? absurd... dont come to me with those capitalist idealisms!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its DIPSLICK...

And it should be Sir DPSLICK your highness actually. Show some respect for senior citizens!

What are you, HIS MOMMY??????

:devil:

Guest Latent Blue

Well DSLICK should know, my mother is a senior citizen too, and and and..... :huh:

and and she can log into your hub account and teach us a lesson too!

Guest Latent Blue

What are you, HIS MOMMY??????

:devil:

Raised him as my own!

Ja! Ja!

Jy weet... dit gaan nie oor die uithaal en wys nie... maar die oprol en terugsit!!!

Edited by DIPSLICK

Hi fellow Hubbers

I'm reaching out to all my fellow hubbers as a newbie who has only used this site a few times for some help. I purchased a bike advertised a week or so ago, I have a whole string of Whatsapp messages liaison between myself and the buyer detailing price, terms etc. I have paid for the bike and have sent proof of payment and received a confirmation from him that he received it and was awaiting the couriers to send the bike down to Cape Town as discussed in my messages with him.

Now an angry family member has stepped in and wants to transfer my money back to me because they feel he has been taken advantage of and can get more for the bike.......after my payment has gone through. The original plan was for this family member to help out with the courier to Cape Town (since they owned or worked for a courier company) but will not even give me the opportunity to arrange my own courier at my cost now ???????

Please guys, give me some info here, and if the Hub administrators could step in here and give me their 10 cents worth, that would be great.

Had I not paid and organised all of this, it would have been a different story but since this is a paid and Done deal in my eyes I don't want to let this go.

Thanks

Wayne

Just go to the police station and lay a charge of theft against the seller, you paid for goods at an agreed price, the sale is finalized. If he doesnt delivery its a simple case of theft, no need to go spend money on a lawyer.

@ LATENT

Show some respect for senior citizens!

:whistling: :whistling:

WATCH IT I AM ON THE YOUNGER SIDE OF OLD

Topic Closed

Since the seller in this case is a minor operating without consent the deal is void. In this case the buyer should be refunded (as has been suggested).

We'll disable the seller's account and take steps to offer more protection to buyers & sellers in terms of potential transactions with minors going forward.

@ the Buyer: please contact me via PM or email should you wish to discuss the matter further.