Vegetable gardens at home.

Mojoman

Is this true?

My neighbor shot 1 that was in a tree on my property on sunday,  I think he was trying to have an afternoon nap, This guy and his wife are the biggest douchebags alive, they are rolling in cash and think they can do whatever they want. 

Then he has the cheek to tell me he doesn't own a gun.

How can I nail him for it???

Seriaaas . Contact those two sisters , think they called Fauna and Flora . 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough to make a salad with yet but its getting there. Just wish I had more space to plant stuff now.

Is that the first fruit on your pepper bush?

Strawberries we plant in a "cage" else the birds just eat the fruit the moment they stick their heads out . Also does not take a lot of space , got a old room divider  , put it against wall outside and covered it with ogies draad . Looks like my dome will only arrive next week !!

Have you tried the spinning CD?

I bought a pack of small mirror balls from the chinese shop. They work well as the reflection is scattered in all angles. I also attach a small triangular tail to it to assist it in spinning

So did you follow Porra's advice by picking the first fruit very young? That is solid advice for peppers to increase production.

Yes this works very well, even with flowers especially on very young plants. Reason being that for a plant to produce a flower or a fruit takes alot of energy. By cutting/removing them you give the plant more time to become strong

So did you follow Porra's advice by picking the first fruit very young? That is solid advice for peppers to increase production.

I didn't but I think I'll give that a try with the second bunch as well.

I have a young peach tree that is starting to prduce its first very small peaches. I was told that I should pick them all off before they develop in this first year, to allow the tree to develop.

I cannot find reference to this, can any experienced gardeners confirm this?

I have a young peach tree that is starting to prduce its first very small peaches. I was told that I should pick them all off before they develop in this first year, to allow the tree to develop.

I cannot find reference to this, can any experienced gardeners confirm this?

I'm no expert on stone-fruit trees or any others for that matter, but I do know that a peach tree is only "mature" at 3 years. So you should not let it bear any fruit before then to assist it in getting strong for its first fruit baring season. Good pruning should also be done during each off season. 

Once the tree start producing and you prune and feed it properly you can easily get up to 20 years good production from the tree.

Started mine on Sunday. Moved a Chilli plant, some mint and spring onions as well as planted some Cherry tomato seeds.

Waiting to see how that turns out but plans are in motion for some spinach, lettuce and bok choy. might even do some potatoes... 

Ed-Zulu

Thanks for that, I think I will apply that reasoning to the apricot and fig tree too. They are all young trees, less than a year old.

So I started planting late cause of all the rain we were having.

I planted these 2 weeks ago, and took another pic 2 weeks ago. I still have to plant alot more!