Vegetable gardens at home.

Mojoman

i have been running a small aquaponics set up for close on 3 years now. I have actually stopped even testing the water. All i do is feed the fish and fill it up with rain water every now and then and it works perfectly.

i think if you go on a commercial scale you could have issues because you are overstocking your fish, but for me i use Koi and tilapia and i am not harvesting them so its all good

Pictures please :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m getting my chili plants back from the plant hotel today. Apparently one died after being re potted but the rest are good so I’m happy. Quite excited to get them back in the tent.

I’m getting my chili plants back from the plant hotel today. Apparently one died after being re potted but the rest are good so I’m happy. Quite excited to get them back in the tent.

My Habenero didnt survive the winter :(

That sucks. Luckily they grow and produce relatively quickly.

but need to try and find a new plant 

but need to try and find a new plant

Luckily it is not uncommon. I’ve even seen the plants in Woolies.

My Habenero didnt survive the winter :(

I had a capsicum and jalepeno plant that one of my dogs ate!!!! peppers and all. The jalepeno was too far gone. Managed to save the capsicum, caged it, protected it etc till it grew back and looked better, Removed the fencing and a day later it was nothing but a little twig sticking out the soil. weird dog!!!!!!!