POST 70.3 BLUES

reteid

I have a question.Is it normal to suffer from post race blues.I am realy struggling after the race euphoria of 70.3.Anyone else out there in the same boat and how to take it further.

I have a question.Is it normal to suffer from post race blues.I am realy struggling after the race euphoria of 70.3.Anyone else out there in the same boat and how to take it further.

Can be normal, I often have another major race lined up to refocus on...

No time for Blues, got 9 weeks to go until Ironman. But if you don't have a new goal set out you can feel a bit "out at sea".

entered extreme swim around the rocks in 2 weeks and peninsula 21,1km the following day.maybe that will work.

entered extreme swim around the rocks in 2 weeks and peninsula 21,1km the following day.maybe that will work.

Info on that swim?

Info on that swim?

around the rocks 2.5 km swim on 15 Feb 2014.registration at 7am race at 9am R100 entry fee.swimming from blouberg to eden around the outside rocks.www.NTRI.co.za.

around the rocks 2.5 km swim on 15 Feb 2014.registration at 7am race at 9am R100 entry fee.swimming from blouberg to eden around the outside rocks.www.NTRI.co.za.

Thanks. That is the day before 11Global so I'll pass.