Review: Contraband Rogue Single Speed

Claudio

Designed in South Africa and, funnily enough, inspired by the Braamfontein Spruit, the Rogue has had a quiet beginning. And this truly suits its style because it is beautifully understated. We find out if this translates into fun on the trail, where the Rogue was designed to excel.

Click here to view the article

Absolutely fantastic frameset... Built one up with a lefty for a chap recently and have mine rigged up with some 470mm carbon rigids. Really recommend this.. Broomy, you have outdone yourself

Absolutely fantastic frameset... Built one up with a lefty for a chap recently and have mine rigged up with some 470mm carbon rigids. Really recommend this.. Broomy, you have outdone yourself

That same fork, that very well-travelled, rescued from oblivion, fork? ;)

looks like a cheap ass lynskey ridgeline..

Really ..... is that your professional opinion ...lots of subtle differences, just the colouring might allude to any real similarity of sorts.

http://brimages.bikeboardmedia.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/lynskey-houseblend-ridgeline-29er-6.jpg

ccs-41808-0-98104200-1391422432.jpg