This is a bit like a small glider being nailed by a flight of F16s

ChrisH

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my nephew doing his first session at Killarney. Yes, he knew they were coming; and yes, he knows to keep left - that's precisely why we're out there with him training at Killarney, so that he can learn to ride with a bunch of F16s coming past and not wobble or fall off. He's only been riding for a couple of months, and he's doing okay! Well done, Matthew! Plus ... nobody in the bunch shouted at us or used any choice words ... thanks, guys!

That's my nephew doing his first session at Killarney. Yes, he knew they were coming; and yes, he knows to keep left - that's precisely why we're out there with him training at Killarney, so that he can learn to ride with a bunch of F16s coming past and not wobble or fall off. He's only been riding for a couple of months, and he's doing okay! Well done, Matthew! Plus ... nobody in the bunch shouted at us or used any choice words ... thanks, guys!

Well done to him. And now he's a hub celebratory too :thumbup:

You win the award for coolest Uncle. Ever.

I have suffered a lot in races as well, so much that sometimes you feel like you want to stop cycling

NEVER!!!

Thanks for taking photos, ChrisH. I was hoping you'd get one of my nephew! Great photo.

Look Ma, I'm on the internetweb thingy! :w00t:

I just spotted myself on the far left. That was a huge turnout on Tuesday. I love Killarney, absolutely brilliant training.

Well done to the little guy for not freaking out when the rest came barreling past, it can be quite hectic.

Edited by jesilvaltd

I have suffered a lot in races as well, so much that sometimes you feel like you want to stop cycling