Mankele 3 Towers 2014

flat29

25 members have voted

1. 1. Race or Challeng???

• I am the Boss, doing the race
    • I am goining for the Beer challange

will take that one....deserved it.

But in my defense, sitting in workshops from 7am-7pm whilst you okes were klapping it was punishment in itself

Missed you, conditions were perfect! Had a couple of cold ones for you.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will take that one....deserved it.

But in my defense, sitting in workshops from 7am-7pm whilst you okes were klapping it was punishment in itself

I had 5 beers for you on Saturday   :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

(Very depro I'm not suffering in the mountains this morning)

Yup, I have the "post towers blues" in a bad way.

Almost got a little emotional on the train this morning :D

• I think I drank all weekend cause I could not be there. While van Gaalens was good it didn't fill the void. Lesson learnt don't miss 3 Towers again........

Had a couple for you

post-32242-0-69614500-1412599212_thumb.jpg

post-32242-0-76438500-1412599220_thumb.jpg

post-32242-0-98852800-1412599226_thumb.jpg

As every year, what an awesome event!!! This is by far my highlight of the year!

The weather held up perfectly and the light showers on Friday afternoon was just enough the settle the dust on Saturdays route.

After a disastrous race last year, my partner and I went back and had an awesome time out there.

Isuzu Three Towers 2015 is already penciled into the calender for next year!

Hi guys. What a lekker weekend of proper mountain biking. I learnt a lot of new technical skills and ran out of even more. However been totally nackered after 3 days I managed to leave my Garmin heart rate strap in the men's shower on Sunday. If any of you by any chance found it please pm me will be very grateful.

Hey! What an awesome experience! We loved the whole weekend. Was our first stage race! My partner had never done a ride with over 900m ascent before, my closest was Dullstroom. .. those climbs were an eye-opener!!

But was fantastic to finish and 75th overall for the challenge [emoji16]!

Stage race bug has bitten hard... actually having withdrawal symptoms even with my buggered legs!!

Hey! What an awesome experience! We loved the whole weekend. Was our first stage race! My partner had never done a ride with over 900m ascent before, my closest was Dullstroom. .. those climbs were an eye-opener!!

But was fantastic to finish and 75th overall for the challenge [emoji16]!

Stage race bug has bitten hard... actually having withdrawal symptoms even with my buggered legs!!

WezGK,

Was an amazing experience. I struggled with the climbs and the technical parts. Helped me understand my limited fitness and very limited technical skills...

Very grateful I had an experienced partner who helped me through every minute of the race, including a sidewall puncture on the last day which cost us 40min - also part of the experience when things don't go your way...