Campagnolo spoken here.

Cippo

No actually have multiple different bikes with a wide variety of groupsets so reign it in a tad.

Even compared to previous iterations of Campy rear derailleurs (which some are works of art) this new derailleur is really REALLY bad. In a world where design is very driven by aesthetics and aerodynamics this looks like a complete fail - so on the point of whether it works or not it already has 2 strikes.

Agree. Over and above this comment is the fact that they changed the font on the new groupset that does not match the Bora wheels font and the brakes aren’t even labeled SR anymore on the SR level. Weird. Look at pictures of a bike with the 12 speed gruppo and Bora wheels to see what I mean. Does not like look right. That hole in the centre of the crankset is also missed. So after spending day 75K on a mech groupset with wheels your bike looks like a version from different-year model parts!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. Over and above this comment is the fact that they changed the font on the new groupset that does not match the Bora wheels font and the brakes aren’t even labeled SR anymore on the SR level. Weird. Look at pictures of a bike with the 12 speed gruppo and Bora wheels to see what I mean. Does not like look right. That hole in the centre of the crankset is also missed. So after spending day 75K on a mech groupset with wheels your bike looks like a version from different-year model parts!

Finally, someone who is pedantic as I when it comes to bike looks.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure revised wheels are on the way.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I had some time on my hands. I had to stay home while the electrician fixed the stove.........and it was a good second best to taking the old girl for a ride.

I want this one - charity donation available

The above was just a "study" for a linocut monoprint in silver ink on black paper. I like how it came out. One more way to while away a rainy blustery Sunday.

post-17716-0-84451500-1600000684_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

• 7 months later...

Anyone know where in Cpt (or SA), I can get Campagnolo disc brake rotors? Seems I will have to ask my LBS to order?

Edited by EddieV

• 1 year later...

Jeepers.

Campy release their latest wheels yesterday and at the same time news leaks of their wireless EPS system and not a single sniff of it on Bikehub or that matter other social media sites

Campy could do with a overhaul of their social media awareness

Edited by Furbz

13 minutes ago, Furbz said:

Jeepers. Campy release their latest wheels yesterday and at the same time news leaks of their wireless EPS system

Campy could do with a overhaul of their social media awareness

With the pricing of campy, this release affects roughly 50 people worldwide, 31 of them being AG2R Citröen riders.