WP DH Rnd 1 - looks like a great track

Headshot

Stellenbosch. Unfortunately it's private at the moment... Wish I had made it for WP looks bloody amazing! Not happy :(

Edited by loveme.DH/FR

Ike's dad is the owner of the farm... So yeah, Ike's own personal track!

if you look on google earth, you can see what looks like a really nice MX track on the farm. Might be DJs, but looks big enough for MX from the mile high perspective.

Guest Omega Man

There's 2 horsey paddock sandy patch thingy's (I don't know what they're called) A moto track and a pump track with a big wooden roll in. Plus of course the Bennet built DH track which is super fun. And of course the wine farm. How the other half live hey.

It was really nice of them to let us use the track for the race. There were 80 plus riders tearing the place apart. The track held up really well which is of course a testament to the quality of trail that Bennet puts down. There were some moans about it being "too tight" but I thought it was a really fun engaging track. Nothing huge or life threatening on it.

It is very much private property.

That lightie rides DAMN well. He's 9 and rides like that. If he can stay away from the distractions of youth he's going to be a Wolrd Cup rider for sure.

There's 2 horsey paddock sandy patch thingy's (I don't know what they're called) A moto track and a pump track with a big wooden roll in. Plus of course the Bennet built DH track which is super fun. And of course the wine farm. How the other half live hey.

It was really nice of them to let us use the track for the race. There were 80 plus riders tearing the place apart. The track held up really well which is of course a testament to the quality of trail that Bennet puts down. There were some moans about it being "too tight" but I thought it was a really fun engaging track. Nothing huge or life threatening on it.

It is very much private property.

That lightie rides DAMN well. He's 9 and rides like that. If he can stay away from the distractions of youth he's going to be a Wolrd Cup rider for sure.

NINE YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!

Yeah bro. And he ripped the conters DH track to PIECES. quite a few ppl must have felt a bit inadequate when they took chicken lines only to see him smash the a line. Proper talented this boy.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

That track was super duper fun! Tight corners at the top, four decent doubles in the middle amd a rock garden at the bottom that looked simple but at race pace became quite interesting. I really hope we get to race there again as it's awesome!