Is this the end of the sub 3 Argus (as we know it)?

jkoorts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is how the organizers want to do things then they can expect a serious decline in numbers but more so the serious rider!

I bust my ass last year doing all the seeding events! I traveled to Durban, Bloemfontein and and and....This is just completely insane. I can see many many many accidents happening. Imagine what Chappies will look like?

If this is how the organizers want to do things then they can expect a serious decline in numbers but more so the serious rider!

I bust my ass last year doing all the seeding events! I traveled to Durban, Bloemfontein and and and....This is just completely insane. I can see many many many accidents happening. Imagine what Chappies will look like?

Seems like you should have just stayed in CT and done three rides in January

mate has 2014 99er, Tour de PPA and Boukeart all from 2014 used for his index. :clap: he is in C from that.

mate has 2014 99er, Tour de PPA and Boukeart all from 2014 used for his index. :clap: he is in C from that.

Those are all PPA events right? That will teach me!

Those are all PPA events right? That will teach me!

Only have Burger and 99er 2014 and got A.

But at least you got to see some cool sights around our country. If had the funds would love to do the other rides!

mate has 2014 99er, Tour de PPA and Boukeart all from 2014 used for his index. :clap:

Same here.

Only have Burger and 99er 2014 and got A.

But at least you got to see some cool sights around our country. If had the funds would love to do the other rides!

I must admit, Tour Durban and OFM...Great races, Great Events...Extremely well organized and Extremely Fast! The ASG stuff...Shocking!

Seems like the big problem is the sheer amount of participants. Maybe time to scale things down a bit and limit the entries? But that would bring in less money....

What is wrong with CSA? Why can't they sort the seeding properly? We can't let the amateur organise it?

I suggest that they do it:

6:15 Elite

6:16 Ladies

6:20 Tandem

6:21 Sub Vets

6:24 Vets & Masters'

6:30 A

6:32 B

Those tandems, sub vets and vets etc will quickly swallow up the ladies then there is the issue of the race orgs trying to separate them.

Correct, all three NON ARGUS SEEDING rides :whistling:

I really do not see the point of going all out just to get a great seeding????

I requested a re-seeding. If declined, Good Bye Argus!