• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am very disappointed with Momsen/TWT.

I made a previous post but I do believe Vipa owners value their Vipa`s more than Momsen.

Being without my Vipa from the 14 December 2015 - 24 January 2016 and the dealings with TWT, spoilt all of the good memories and time I had on my Vipa.

TWT/Momsen I do hope you learned a lesson, to respect the property of your loyal Vipa fans, and do take care of them as if it is your own.

Vipa is rebuild and going to classifieds.

post-53811-0-68363900-1454668837_thumb.jpg

I made a previous post but I do believe Vipa owners value their Vipa`s more than Momsen.

Being without my Vipa from the 14 December 2015 - 24 January 2016 and the dealings with TWT, spoilt all of the good memories and time I had on my Vipa.

TWT/Momsen I do hope you learned a lesson, to respect the property of your loyal Vipa fans, and do take care of them as if it is your own.

What was the problem and why you so disappointed? 

Good luck with the sale

What was the problem and why you so disappointed? 

Momsen/TWT did not show any respect to their customers belongings, do not value their customers, do not understand the value of word of mouth, turn around times,  correspondence with customers and double standards.

I had to complete and signed an authorisation to repair document, which I did. I requested them for a letter confirming the decal repaired was done to their standards, I received a letter but it was not signed, requested for a signed letter and still waiting.

I was probably one of the biggest Vipa fans out there, I even have a nr 22 issue Tread magazine from 2013 from the unveiling of the Vipa.

Just disappointed.

post-53811-0-50938900-1454937847_thumb.jpg

post-53811-0-33286200-1454937872_thumb.jpg

post-53811-0-31830500-1454937889_thumb.jpg

A decal repair? Are you serious? 

Yes jcza

I am. I purchased the Vipa with my own money and I take care of my Vipa and have great pride in my Vipa and all of my other equipment.

No expense or effort is to much, I was brought up to respect your belongings and those of others

I send my frame in for a repair of a cable guide, I did not signed up for the frame to be damaged in transport.

Momsen/TWT dispute the damages was caused by the small box, but why a Vipa box on the next shipment...

Why should a set of rules stand for the customer but if the customer ask for the same he is denied the same courtesy.

I am disappointed in their communication, repair time(14.12.15 - 24.01.16) and their inability to understand my disappointment and Momsen/TWT lack of support for a Vipa fan.

In the current economic climate, customer service is going to differentiate great companies from good companies with great companies receiving the spoils.

The things I would have done for a bike like that when I was a lighty.

I think that's exactly what I said to him!!

Edited by WrightJnr

Momsen/TWT did not show any respect to their customers belongings, do not value their customers, do not understand the value of word of mouth, turn around times,  correspondence with customers and double standards.

I had to complete and signed an authorisation to repair document, which I did. I requested them for a letter confirming the decal repaired was done to their standards, I received a letter but it was not signed, requested for a signed letter and still waiting.

I was probably one of the biggest Vipa fans out there, I even have a nr 22 issue Tread magazine from 2013 from the unveiling of the Vipa.

Just disappointed.

Hectic bru.

What caused that to happen to the decal? If you look closely, it looks like something jizzed on it

I havent had any problems with them, had a claim on my AL329 frame last year, replaced in a couple of days

So I guess from my side Viva Momsen