Momsen only!!!

Lord Catapult

Would love a steel frame. However life happened and had some setbacks.

Unless I win the lotto, I will have to ride my AL329 for a while longer.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Im strongly thinking about purchasing one early next year. But what is worrying me is that there are so many mixed views out there about them. Some say its the best bike they ever owned. Others say they totally crap and dont climb well etc. Whats your thoughts? 

My son has a Momsen hardtail and we very happy with it! 

I would appreciate an open opinion. 

My beaut!

• 1 month later...

Guys whats your thoughts on the Vipa? I am very keen to purchase one. My son has a Momsen AL 029 hardtail which is absolutely brilliant! 

However some people say the Vipa is junk. Other say its the best bike ever. I spoke to a few people riding them at Karoo To Coast last year. They all loved the bike. 

But I would like to hear from you professionals... 

Guys whats your thoughts on the Vipa? I am very keen to purchase one. My son has a Momsen AL 029 hardtail which is absolutely brilliant! 

However some people say the Vipa is junk. Other say its the best bike ever. I spoke to a few people riding them at Karoo To Coast last year. They all loved the bike. 

But I would like to hear from you professionals... 

I do own a Momsen Vipa. When I purchased the bike, it was the best value for money race bike. The bike has served me well. It is good value for money, but the platform is in year 6. The bike tech has moved on. The frame did not give me any problems, had a small issue with the paint, but was resolved after a few emails.

My opinion is that the new Ultra was not ready for the market, at least not at the initial price point.There were quite a few small details that was ruff around the edges.

Momsen have lost their value proposition the new Titan Racing Cypher is everything the follow up Vipa should have been.

I will spend my money on the Cypher.  

• 2 weeks later...