Pietermaritzburg gears up for 2014 season-opening MTB World Cup

News bot

The Cascades MTB Park is preparing to host the 2014 UCI MTB World Cup Pietermaritzburg presented by Shimano, its fifth mountain bike international in six years, following last year's successful UCI MTB and Trials World Championships.

Click here to view the article

Get your mom to write you a note!

Ha ha ha ha funny man lol mayne I must just the kids out of school for that monday after.

First WC in PMB that I'm going to miss :-(

Aaaaand the excuse is.....?

(It better be a family emergency.... I hear there might be a quad or two with the keys "left" in the ignition... Some of them may or may not be used to transport beer.....)

Ag hell it's just after school starts again.. dammit.

All the good stuff is happening on the weekend. No excuse. You'll be back in class on monday morning with at least 6 hours sleep if your Dad drives "quickly"......

Well the DH wraps up on Saturday for a change, so at least I can hang around for the after party this time :thumbup:

it is going to be a blast! :clap:

Well the DH wraps up on Saturday for a change, so at least I can hang around for the after party this time :thumbup:

based on evidence from peaties videos last year..the sunday party looked like much more fun...complete with a quad bike lift compo!

Ag bloody hell not only is iy the first weekend after school starts, it's also the weekend of my boets 40th bday party.

Wonder if I could convince him to move the party from jhb to maritzburg.. mmm