Looking for a mountain bike traning buddy in Port Elizabeth

wernerwiese

I am looking for a training buddy that is willing to train with me about 4 times a week. I do mountain biking and I have average fitness level i need someone who is commited and serious about mountain biking. My goal is to do the trans baviaans in 2015. Please let me know. My e- mail address is wernerwiese@ yahoo.com

Hi, there is a group that rides from the Storehouse Church in Vitry Ave, Lorraine at 17:45 on Tuesdays. Some of these guys are also training for the Trans Baviaans.

Thank you so much do they ride only on tuesdays?

I think there was a thursday group that rode from the kragga kamma spar, but not sure. Best is to join the tuesday group and chat to some of the guys there.

I am looking for a training buddy that is willing to train with me about 4 times a week. I do mountain biking and I have average fitness level i need someone who is commited and serious about mountain biking. My goal is to do the trans baviaans in 2015. Please let me know. My e- mail address is wernerwiese@ yahoo.com

We got a big group riding Tuesdays and Thursdays from the Petrol station in KraggaKamma just before the Spar. We leave at 18h00 sharp. Some are training for the 36one and some for Baviaans.

We riding tonight and you welcome to join. Leave your cell number if you on Whatsapp and we will add you to the group messages.

take care and don't cycle alone

We got a big group riding Tuesdays and Thursdays from the Petrol station in KraggaKamma just before the Spar. We leave at 18h00 sharp. Some are training for the 36one and some for Baviaans.

We riding tonight and you welcome to join. Leave your cell number if you on Whatsapp and we will add you to the group messages.

Is this the Shell garage where they sell the Wendy houses?

How far do you guys ride and at what avg speed?

Please add me to your Whatsapp group. Cell no is 0824154994

Thanks

a lot of riders go out on Tue and Thurs from Spar Kragga Kamma to Van Staadens old Red bridge or nearly.

This is usually from next month as training for TB

The slower riders leave 5.45

Cell no. 0827826235 , please add me to group.

Cheers

How far do you guys ride and at what avg speed?

Please add me to your Whatsapp group. Cell no is 0824154994

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Add me too if you don't mind.

Thanks

Can I also be added please - goal Trans 2015, thank you.

Regards, Peter 082 880 9473

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, looking for MTB rides mid week and weekends in PE. Keen to ride with someone who knows the trails. Please add me to Whatsapp group 0835560195 Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

you guys riding tonight? please add me to group 083 521 5734

you guys riding tonight? please add me to group 083 521 5734

If you join, this group ride just became a PRIDE PARADE

Bring lights and shiny things and just be Fabulous everyone!

Edited by Escapee..