Pyga Zero 29 alu

Ledreyer

Hi I'm looking for the pyga zero 29 raw aluminum frame??cant find one,second hand is even fine.does enyone know where there is one or just some help please.

Thanx

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was a limited edition when the 110 came out - not in production but I see their sponsored rider is rolling around on a prototype 29er alloy hardtail now......maybe something on the pipeline again?

was a limited edition when the 110 came out - not in production but I see their sponsored rider is rolling around on a prototype 29er alloy hardtail now......maybe something on the pipeline again?

I was led to believe at the African Cycle Fair that a carbon 29er was in the pipeline - like the Zero650. To be released this year as well. I'll be waiting.

Just get any other Pyga frame and get of the paint, decal it, clear coat it. Bob's your uncle.

It's not the raw look that's the difficult part - it's actually getting the HT Zero29 frame...

They only came out in a raw finish.

Edited by Ryanpmb

I was led to believe at the African Cycle Fair that a carbon 29er was in the pipeline - like the Zero650. To be released this year as well. I'll be waiting.

Yes they have an carbon 29 er in the pipeline .

Edited by Ledreyer

It's not the raw look that's the difficult part - it's actually getting the HT Zero29 frame...

They only came out on a raw finish.

Yes thanx ,that's my point as well!!

Edited by Ledreyer

I was thinking that when I was typing, but why they will bother with a carbon 29er when they are so generic these days, there's nothing new they can bring to the party that hasn't been done before, they should stick to their full suss bikes......