Dirty scruffies that dump rubbish....

Mojoman

Starting to wonder if the guy is telling the truth about his rubbish, we have mailed back and forth a couple of times but he still hasnt provided contact details of the company that took the rubbish even though he has supposedly been 'in touch' with them...

I just think that if that was me I would have been falling over myself to provide those details....?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done some renovation at home ,decided to hire a skip to place my building rubble. It works out more expensive than the bakkie boys. I do not support these guys with the bakkie any more as they are the ones that are dumping all over the place.

Niceeee! Nail the guy.

Still it amazes me people will dump a loads of stuff with personally identifiable documents etc, weird?

Niceeee! Nail the guy.

Still it amazes me people will dump a loads of stuff with personally identifiable documents etc, weird?

I know right, I always shred the docs before dumping.......kidding, always use the local tip, my bike trailer has been extremely useful.

Mojoman, kudos to you, good luck with this, its maddening to see the crap dumped in the veld and or along the roads.

Good citizen award to you. Well done. Really hope this guy gets what he deserves. I hate this illegal dumping

Well done, Mojo! I shake your hand (well, after you've washed them, seeing as you've been handling all that ***).

Give him till Monday to clean it up.If not name and shame him in the media.

Good work @Mojoman :thumbup:

Dumping documents is the easiest way to find yourself a victim of identity fraud. Name the doctor, so that his patients know what type of person he is that does not respect his or their confidentiality. It is good practice to at least tear up any document up that has reference to you before you dump it. If it is business records use a shredder or even burn them rather. These guys probably don't even have anti virus on their smart phones or locks on their front doors.

This country needs more people you.. Well done for the efforts... And if the doctor dumpit does not respond by Monday then shame him

My premises used to belong to the local GP and he dumbed all kinds of rubbish in the backyard. My wife got pierced with an used syringe needle while working in the garden and my son got one stuck up his foot as well. Thumbs up to you mojo for taking this further

Edited by LOOK695

We could always pick up as much crap along with this kwak's detritus and dump it right back on his front lawn. This could provide an opportunity to clean up more than just the spot he polluted...

Some of the loads of renovation rubble we see dumped at the side of the road, or even the side of the freeway, are far bigger than any Bakkie load. So even the bigger trucks that do it 'on the cheap' dump the stuff anywhere I'm sure.

Well done to Porra for paying the extra and hiring a skip.

I still havent heard from the Doctor (to provide details of the removal company) so I have contacted our local muncipality and local papers with the details and pictures. Hopefully something will happen and someone will be prosecuted for this. I will take a ride out there tomorrow if the weather is better and see if everything disappeared over the weekend or of its all still there....