wines to whales waiting list

Jaco-fiets

Decided to do the race this year. Guy I am riding with has done a few but I am newbie.

Needless to say we are on waiting list. What is the chances of actually getting an entry when you are on the list. We have a code - wait 89

Guess this means we are nr 89 in line. Kinda screwed then?

I think if you're 89th in line you have a pretty good chance of getting an entry. We had a similar number last year and then got an entry about 2 months in advance... and then we couldn't do it

I think if you're 89th in line you have a pretty good chance of getting an entry. We had a similar number last year and then got an entry about 2 months in advance... and then we couldn't do it

Good news Katy! Thanks!

Question: Am I allowed to take over an entry from a team that is not interested doing the race anymore or must that entry go to someone on the waiting list?

If you keep an eye on the Hub, there are always entries that come available. You will be able to take over someone else's entry with a nominal substitution fee.

Question: Am I allowed to take over an entry from a team that is not interested doing the race anymore or must that entry go to someone on the waiting list?

The whole team should have entered. Then you can sub - R300 for each rider I think. Entry on ID - so no obvious way around it. Edited by TALUS

We were on last years waiting list number 91 and did not get in, this year we moved down to the 50's and are in!!!

Keep checking your emails and keep in contact with them, as they say you never know as there might still be space available 2 months before the event, so keep fit just in case!!

Thanks Khoisan! I will contact them to see where we are in queue at this stage. Still intend to be prepared just in case!