Contact details for EasyBike.co.za?

Merlin

Morning all,

I took a chance and ordered with EasyBike for the first time on Saturday, with overnight express as my delivery option.

Their system is still showing my order as 'Processing', which is a rather large problem, because I'm relocating to the sticks on Thursday.

I emailed them yesterday morning and I've tried their phone number twice, which doesn't seem to be working.

Do any of you have contact details for them that work, please?

Thank you.

Are you using the contact details as per your invoice?

I wouldn't stress too much, Easybike is a quality outfit and are on top of the ball.

Maybe try and give them a ring today again

Thanks Raab.

Yep, they have all of my current contact details.

Most online shops have a Comment section when checking out, which I intended on using to let them know about my Wednesday deadline, but not with EB...hence my worrying. :)

Hi Merlin/Hubbers

Thanks for the message.

We have been having a few problems with our Internet/Telephone/Mobile service provider over the last few days with lightning damage and surge damage they are also changing the exchange over.

Anyway please forward through your order number to us and we will check up on this for you.

If you or anyone else requires any assistance please email us as this is usually the quickest way for us to respond at the moment.

webmaster@easybike.co.za

support@easybike.co.za

sales@easybike.co.za

Regards

EasyBike

Loving the prompt replies, from Hubbers and EB. Thank you, everyone! :D

I'll forward my Order number to your email addresses in a moment.

Loving the prompt replies, from Hubbers and EB. Thank you, everyone! :D

I'll forward my Order number to your email addresses in a moment.

Yip, as all stated, My order also said still processin on the expected delivery date, and low and behold, parcel on my desk before the Order comments were updated... Easy Bike are a good example of excellent service providers in SA. Under Promised, Over Delivered... :thumbup:

• 5 weeks later...

I have always had excellent service from them. However , when I needed to contact them i.r.o. an order for goods that were not in stock at the time of placing the order , I failed to contact them as the window on their website is not user friendly . The fields that I had to complete were not accepting my details , like order confirmation no. , etc .

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to successfully e-mail easy bike and get a reply via e-mail during the last two weeks?

Ordered item on wednesday, received it on thursday. No need to email.

I know this post does nothing to help you, but i thought i would put it out there.

Ordered item on wednesday, received it on thursday. No need to email.

I know this post does nothing to help you, but i thought i would put it out there.

2 Emails and 2 quick replies yesterday.... And they had to call a supplier in between.

Thanks guys, i tried contacting them via e-mail about a product I bought a few months ago. I am not too happy with the quality of the product, defects started roughly 2 months back. I tried to ignore the defects, but now i would actually just like to figure out what is going on. I tried getting easybike to comment, it has been two weeks and still no reply.