All things expo

MadScientist

So with the expo starting today, we capetonians know to avoid everything close to the Goodhope center unless we really have to.

But more to the point what specials have you guys seems apart from what was listed in the argus mag and on here?

Like this for instance.

1376441_410934262383595_1487334261_n.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The extreme light crew have advertised that they are running specials that wont be available anywhere other than the expo. Haven't seen anything else. CWC always worth a walk by too. Will check this out later.

Edited by Tubehunter

Expo = Chaos.!

With Eskom loadshedding, I had ±2hrs to kill ... goin to the Expo seemed like a good idea.

Couldn't get parking even remotely close.

Kept on driving and will have to try again. :thumbdown:

Expo = Chaos.!

With Eskom loadshedding, I had ±2hrs to kill ... goin to the Expo seemed like a good idea.

Couldn't get parking even remotely close.

Kept on driving and will have to try again. :thumbdown:

you shouldve parked at the dedicated free parking for the Argus and then take a shuttle that drops you infront of the Good hope... Super easy and quick

Check out the ION brand of clothing as you come up the stairs from the basement. Nice bright colours and good quality clothing for the baggies and backpack club. Gonna get myself a pair of baggies and a long sleeve top for the trail.

there wasnt a single bloody sign for the free parking! i turned down church road as thats where it looked like i should go based on the website map but nothing! managed to park on some bit of dirt on sir lowry road. came back to find the car guard having a fight with his girlfriend so made a swift exit.

i thought the expo was really disappointing. I've been to many similar shows in england and expected quite a lot given how big the argus is.. not much there really. surprised how little there was by way of samples from the energy food companies. surely they are missing a trick not getting people to taste their stuff?

Carrol Boyes wine stand was interesting ... :whistling:

Wonder why they don't move to CTCC? Show case event in a show case city with registration at a less than show case venue.

I had great expo! Picked me up a pair of Rudy sun glasses at a great price. My father got a great set of wheels at a great price from evo bikes. Got,some great deals,on spares from cwc. The wife got a portable phone charger for R250 rand off, thanks for cape epic for sponsoring some of the cost. (it also charges garmins :D) even pick n pay had a nice little bite of food to eat at the end.

Carrol Boyes wine stand was interesting ... :whistling:

Wonder why they don't move to CTCC? Show case event in a show case city with registration at a less than show case venue.

Absolutely. Cost should not be the issue.

bummer, where'd she get that? i wanted one of those!

just as you leave the main hall on right hand side.