Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So... hypothetically... 

Let's say someone was in SA from overseas and was thinking about joining this event, but he has no riding gear except for his trusty FiveTens... Where could he go to be hooked up with a bike, helmet and knee pads? 

So... hypothetically... 

Let's say someone was in SA from overseas and was thinking about joining this event, but he has no riding gear except for his trusty FiveTens... Where could he go to be hooked up with a bike, helmet and knee pads? 

I would offer but I think my bikes are too big for you, I have knee pads you could use though.

So... hypothetically... 

I also have a helmet you can use and back up kneepads

So... hypothetically... 

Hog, mine also too big for you and the wifes too small unfortunately. Been a long time since we rode together. :D

So... hypothetically... 

I can offer my bike and a helmet, but its and XC (Trek 29 HiFi /Gary Fisher Dual sus) and Fox helmet. May not be ideal, but at least you could ride...?

I know a certain hubber who is pretty good at organising Spesh enduros etc for demo rides over weekends.

Maybe he can help hook a brother up :whistling:

Any way to be hooked up each weekend. He can have it back during the week. :lol:

Edit: Actual reason for coming here.. Entered today for some hardtail fun :clap:   

Edited by NukeproofPeanut

So... hypothetically... 

Well I "have this friend" that may have a spare Morewood Ndiza with AM wheels and tyres on, lying in his garage. He may be able to help you out with that and a helmet.

Well I "have this friend" that may have a spare Morewood Ndiza with AM wheels and tyres on, lying in his garage. He may be able to help you out with that and a helmet.

Your "friend" has excellent taste in bikes. Now I just need to get permission from the family to take the day off. 

So it looks like my Reign is not going to be here in time for the weekend so how DH bike friendly is the venue?