Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

OK. Some Guides:

Its cold here and we've planned a moderate day out. So: Rider Briefing & Race start at 08h30 on Sunday. You will have an option of SP10 or SP5 to start and then will need to do the other three in sequence. The total distance is 21km with 650m elevation. Results and Prize giving at 13h00. All the lines are rideable on a Hardtail. Practise open Friday 12h00-17h00 and Saturday 07h00-15h00. Spread the word!!!!

And Please Register online. You have no idea how this reduces last minute admins especially if we expect live results. Thanks. 

So only 1 run per line if you riding an enduro bike?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup 1 race run per line on the day.

Nice...Adds to the challenge!!

After 2 days straight riding at Haka doing 5 stages a day, I am shattered today...don't think I would have anything in the tanks for a second run anyways!

Guess I had better enter, is there a map with the new stages?

Haven't seen a map with the new stages yet.... but SP10 starts on that koppie next to SP3 (if you looking up the hill from that big gate just before the final climb to 3, its on the left) and runs down through the gate and down further.... AMAZING line.

SP8 is very close to the start of 7...just a bit further along near the fence....

No clue if this helps....but you wont be disappointed!!! SP10 is EPIC!

OK here it is. 5 stages. YOU will need to do: SP5 OR 10 as the first two runs, then 3, then 7, then 8.

This will be EPIC! 5 awesome lines!

OK here it is. 5 stages. YOU will need to do: SP5 OR 10 as the first two runs, then 3, then 7, then 8.

Random Question.... What is the H next to SP10's line??

Hospital

Heli-pad

Helipad

Well that is reassuring!  :eek:

Having a dedicated Helipad only means one thing.... This will be AWESOME! :clap:

What a great collection of stages that was, Sp10 was super quick ( okay for me that is a relative term). An awesome vibe for the whole day meant that the weather played no part. I wonder what the percentage of punctures were on Sp3 my guess was about 20% of the riders while I was waiting at the end of Sp3 took some tyre damage.

Anyone seen the results yet?

What a great collection of stages that was, Sp10 was super quick ( okay for me that is a relative term). An awesome vibe for the whole day meant that the weather played no part. I wonder what the percentage of punctures were on Sp3 my guess was about 20% of the riders while I was waiting at the end of Sp3 took some tyre damage.

Anyone seen the results yet?

So you are saying we put The Trailhead service centre in the wrong place? 

So you are saying we put The Trailhead service centre in the wrong place? 

Not unless they really enjoy punctures, tubes, sealant, plugs, bombs and dodgy pumps.....

was like a pit area lol.

Not unless they really enjoy punctures, tubes, sealant, plugs, bombs and dodgy pumps.....

was like a pit area lol.

That's what we were there for but we were stationed in the saddle near the medics. Jason only did one sealant change... 

Edited by Robodog

That's what we were there for but we were stationed in the saddle near the medics. Jason only did one sealant change... 

Yip that sealant change was me :mellow:  thanx for the help  :thumbup:  had to walk/jog back up the hill from the end of SP5. Was great cross training ha ha. When I got down SP3 there was 3 bikes after me with punctures. One guys tire looked like a thorn tree after they put all the worms in to seal the tire. I think 4-5 separate holes.