Cycling terrorists

Satan

If the cyclists moved out of the way the first time they were asked to, all this hype would not have been necessary.  To say that they could not have known that the hooting was for them, is just plain stupid, because they should have known that it is against the law to ride 2 abreast.  Our group also get hooted at but never have anyone given the finger, or verbal abuse, to motorists.  We just try and move out of the way as far as possible.  Motorists hate cyclists, just speak to a non-cycling motorist and you will come to the same conclusion.

But that's just my 2c.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the person doing the kicking is gay and was hoping on some rough handling by an older good looking cyclist.

as if you have never  ridden two abreast ' date='then theres your story there story, and the truth,but they shouldnt have damaged your car ,a fist fit would have sorted the problum out right there and then[/quote']

RIDE TANDEM THEN YOU CANNOT RIDE TWO ABREAST!!!!!!!!

you mean it'd be at least 3 a-breast if not 4 a-breast?

what a tittalating debate.Big%20smile

And this posr proudly sponsored by Playtex, cross your heart bra, like the blue bulls a lot of support and no cupLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Perhaps its noteworthy

that the Glenvista 4

assaulted a vehicle

and kicked down it's door!

The car was hijacked

(the riders even provoked!)

by Satan (who else?)

and now Everybody's stoked!

and even an "angel" replied on the threadLOL

What's all this fuss about Satan and what not? Have you guys not seen the original The Crow movie with Brandon Lee? An as bad ass as the big S him/herself.

http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploads/thecrow.jpg

Name 'em and shame 'em!

that's the problem, GO and satan only know which club kit they were riding in.

Unfortunately, that associated them with Mr MClean which is unfortunate as the other club (cyclelab) have also been roasted for bad behaviour on the hub in the past.

as if you have never  ridden two abreast ' date='then theres your story there story, and the truth,but they shouldnt have damaged your car ,a fist fit would have sorted the problum out right there and then[/quote']

RIDE TANDEM THEN YOU CANNOT RIDE TWO ABREAST!!!!!!!!

you mean it'd be at least 3 a-breast if not 4 a-breast?

what a tittalating debate.Big%20smile

And this posr proudly sponsored by Playtex, cross your heart bra, like the blue bulls a lot of support and no cupLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LEKKER OM DOM TE WEES NE!!!!!! Die Bulls HET die Super 14 beker en hulle HET die Wereldbeker. Al hulle goeie spelers is gekies om seker te maak hulle wen nie die Curriebeker OOK nie!!!!!!! Nie soos die sjarqies wat in 1997 laas 'n trophy gewen het nie........ total non performers!!!!!!

Name 'em and shame 'em!

that's the problem, GO and satan only know which club kit they were riding in.

Unfortunately, that associated them with Mr MClean which is unfortunate as the other club (cyclelab) have also been roasted for bad behaviour on the hub in the past.

Bliksim!

Se my Ewep' date=' is daar nie a drupplekie brannewyn oor?[/quote']

Oompie, nee, maar ek het al oorgeslaan Gin toe.  Slukkie?

Bliksim!
Se my Ewep' date=' is daar nie a drupplekie brannewyn oor?[/quote']

Oompie, nee, maar ek het al oorgeslaan Gin toe.  Slukkie?

Martini!!!!!!!!!!! 

Shaken......NOT STIRRED!! 

Big%20smile

I agree, but someone must tell me that I ride like an idiot because I wear CycleLab colors, I will do like these kids and kick them... where the sun don't shine. I got my rules from the club about robots, riding style, courtesy etc and I obey them as best as possible (I do sometimes move a little into the road to miss glass or big stones that are on the side of the road). Some people give a small "piep" to warn me others blow the HOOOTERS for 5 seconds. Either way I know I was wrong and lift a hand to say sorry.

If you are going to brand any of these as no good, because of a bad apple or two... you should climb back into your hole - cycle clubs, bicycle manufactures, cars, whites, blacks, photo copiers, pens, and anything else you can think of - these all have bad apples or duds, accept it and move on

Eish.... sensetive nerve!!!!!!! teee heee!!!!!!

Big%20smileLOL

I see people asking for it to be over and drop it, then I receive a line of emails about this post... might as well add my 5cOuch

LOL