For Sale - Physiotherapy package

Mackem

My partner was knocked off his bike on Saturday and can no longer ride the Epic. We have a physiotherapy package that we have paid for with a private physiotherapist that we have for sale if soemone still has not found a suitable service.

DM me for more details.

Graeme

My partner was knocked off his bike on Saturday and can no longer ride the Epic. We have a physiotherapy package that we have paid for with a private physiotherapist that we have for sale if soemone still has not found a suitable service.

DM me for more details.

Graeme

If you want to donate (or offer a reduced cost) this package to a worthy cause, feel free to look our way.

We are riding for a charity. Our entry fee has been sponsored but the rest is out of our own pockets and on a non-existing budget!

Here is our team page on the Epic website:

http://www.cape-epic.com/teams/2014/7137/chaelicampaign

and our FB page:

www.facebook.com/ChaeliCapeEpic

Speedy recovery to your partner.

Best Regards

Henk

DM me for more details.

Graeme

Sorry for the hijack, but what the heck happened? G ok?

D - Knocked off his bike by a bakkie that sideswiped him - broken rib and damaged hand. Bike trashed. He is recovering at home but getting better. Thankfully no internal injuries!

D - Knocked off his bike by a bakkie that sideswiped him - broken rib and damaged hand. Bike trashed. He is recovering at home but getting better. Thankfully no internal injuries!

Hectic!! Saw your better half this morning and she told me what happened. I'll pop in at G's home. Sorry about your lost ride too.