Where to cycle

Specialized01

Hey peeps,

Moved down from Cape Town need to find routes to ride or maybe join up with a group on the east side. I'm an average rider. Have done a few races. Please help.

Weekend rides preferably

Hey peeps,

Moved down from Cape Town need to find routes to ride or maybe join up with a group on the east side. I'm an average rider. Have done a few races. Please help.

Weekend rides preferably

Road or dirt?

Location in Cape Town for your new home?

Welkom innie Kaap, ou maat!

Sorry guys it seems that myprodols and whiskey doesn't mix...I meant to say I moved to Johannesburg, East end, from Cape Town.

You did what??????

Havent you heard the saying, "mense kom van die Oosrand af, hulle gaan nie soontoe nie"?

Edited by Maniax

Hahahaha. His not from the East Rand, his from East Enders....

Try finding Cycle Lab East Rand on Facebook. They ride from the shop in Boksburg (I Think).

Good luck in da east... heard there's a new burger joint owned by a Hubber opening up soon...

You did what??????

Havent you heard the saying, "mense kom van die Oosrand af, hulle gaan nie soontoe nie"?

You guys are just jealous cause we have all the mine mountains......... :clap: :ph34r:

Hey peeps,

Weekend rides preferably

Where about in the East Rand? If you are close to Edenvale, I'd highly recommend the Edenglen club rides. PM me if you want more info.

There is a fast group that leave from Bedfordview BP/Virgin Active on Saturday mornings and Edenglen leave from the Edenglen Virgin Active on Saturday & Sunday mornings and they have several different groups.