RIP: Rodney at Cycle Lab Fourways

Guest Karma

Guest Karma

Thank you for great and friendly service on Saturday. You made the shopping for a new bike experience easy and pleasant.

My list of demands were high and you met each and every one of them.

The Teacher is very happy with the Merida, and the setup seems perfect, she can’t stop smiling.

Always a pleasure dealing with Rodney, will be back, thanks!

Edited by Karma

Thanks very much for the feedback we will make sure it reaches Rodney.

While we have you... Those tire size chart things are still, ummm, useless.

Kudos to Rodney.

Im actually getting more and more imressed with the new Cyclelab. I used to hate going there and they were always the most expensive. But recently i helped a mate buy 2 MTB's for him and his wife. As a last port of call after getting prices from 3 or 4 other LBS i took them to Cyclelab. Their service was top notch, the sales guy knew what he was talking about and they were 3K cheaper than the lowest price we had been quoted.

Today i phoned around for prices on a new rear shock, out of 5 shops, 2 returned my call and 1 was Cyclelab within 5 mins and quoted the lowest price. My LBS where ive spent 10's of thousands of ronds on new bikes and components is still trying to respond.

Well done Cyclelab you guys will be seeing a lot more of me and my CC

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Karma

Very sad news. Just saw on Twitter Rodney passed away. A huge loss for Cycle Lab, he was always willing to assist with a smile and go 2 extra miles.

RIP Rodney. :(

http://t.co/PwdGbpHMEA

Very sad news. Just saw on Twitter Rodney passed away. A huge loss for Cycle Lab, he was always willing to assist with a smile and go 2 extra miles.

RIP Rodney. :(

http://t.co/PwdGbpHMEA

What sad news! Rodney always helped me at CL. What a good guy. Heartfelt sympathies to his family.

What happened to him?

Guest Karma

What sad news! Rodney always helped me at CL. What a good guy. Heartfelt sympathies to his family.

What happened to him?

Not 100% sure yet.

This is such terrible news!! :(

He did my set up on my new bike on Saturday, and he was such a friendly and great guy.

Cant believe this has happened!

RIP Rodney