Breede MTB - 12 April

Rydogg

do it...real men have leg hair

Ja, mar dit lyk so caveman agtig! Ek gaan maar skeer Vry aand, in elk geval bang dit haak aan n bos of iets.........

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still got space for one more in the car. R100 get's you in.

(Just realized it's 300km there and back)

Sooo want to do the long route, but my legs were shaved last the night before Atta and my last ride was the Atta.....

If you cant Beat it, Veet it

s'cuse me! Im doing the long distance. Look for me in a Kate Slegrova Cycle training jersey and on a Scott dual sus.

I will look like my profile pic, just less serious, elbowing 5years old's for front position in the kiddies race :ph34r:

Just entered the 46km... felt nice and strong 2 weekends ago on the 57km Liqui Fruit Vineyard ride at Lourensford.

Will be in my traditional Mellow Johhnys kit, Trek Superfly ht.

Looking forward to Sat :)

Any idea what the winning time will be +- ?? Suppose you cant use last years results as the route is slightly different.

Any idea what the winning time will be +- ?? Suppose you cant use last years results as the route is slightly different.

Cant predict that,.. the earth could get hit by the moon, which will cause EVERYONE to stop and look, and that will, for some arb reason, affect the winning time.

Cant predict that,.. the earth could get hit by the moon, which will cause EVERYONE to stop and look, and that will, for some arb reason, affect the winning time.

Smoking something at the momement?? :D

Good point though.

Smoking something at the momement?? :D

Good point though.

hehe :D nope, just in a "worse case scenario" mood at the moment, friday's after 5 I take my mind for walk

(without a leash)

I see on the site the 46 starts at 8:30, is that correct? Seems so late?

That is what is so nice about a MTB race.

I normally starts a bit later.