Trans Karoo

Orangeanvil

Only 7 days to go to get your entry in for the 2014 Trans Karoo.

Visit www.transkaroomtb.co.za to secure your place on the start line and experience the beauty of the Northern Cape as you make your way from Ceres to Sutherland.

5 Days and counting - Tim Hammond, the 2013 winner, has just entered....... is he going to be the first double champ of the Trans Karoo?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please get your website to tie up results and info from all the races so far. It is extremely frustrating to try and get any info on the 2012 ride. Results etc. For that matter I cant seem to find anything for 2013 iether.

Please point me in the right direction for the results for 2012.

Can you please get your website to tie up results and info from all the races so far. It is extremely frustrating to try and get any info on the 2012 ride. Results etc. For that matter I cant seem to find anything for 2013 iether.

Please point me in the right direction for the results for 2012.

I feel your pain........

I eventually found it here.

http://www.alltheevents.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Trans-Karoo-2013-Results-1.pdf

Edited by Mads

I got a substitute entry for the Transkaroo and since the busses is fully booked, I still need a lift from Sutherland to Ceres or Paarl this Sunday morning.

Would contribute towards costs.

Anyone have a seat available?

The dust has settled and peace has returned to the Karoo for another year.

Well done to everyone who participated this year and congrats to those who can claim that they have TAMED THE KAROO. For those who didn't make it, don't despair as there is always 2015 and the "Down Ride" from Sutherland to Ceres.

Check out the results on www.transkaroomtb.co.za and keep up to date on all the info for 2015 by subscribing to our newsletter.

A HUGE THANK YOU must go out to everyone who made it possible for this years event to take place, Peter and your team at the Northern Cape Tourism Authority, Genevieve and the crew at the Dept of Economic Development and Tourism, Chris and the all the folks at McCarthy Toyota Paarl and Matt at thehubsa.

You guys are all legends and we look forward to building this event with you in 2015.

To those who took on the Karoo and lived to talk about it, you are the true heroes of this story and we take our hats off to you.......

SEE YOU ALL IN 2015