Who to donate to

zaShadow

We have a couple of cycling shirts we would like to give to any organisation who is making a change in the community using cycling as the vehicle.

In our opinion organisations like Qhubeka, Songo.info and Diepsloot Mountain Bike Academy are already pretty well supported with big business behind them.

Do you know of any other organisation that could use a few brand new cycling jerseys, but doesn't have the exposure to get so widely supported?

The jersey will mostly fit youth/smaller riders.

post-12825-0-67924700-1396992267_thumb.png

Edited by zaShadow

Hey. Please get in contact with Mapaseka Vryman, she helps run a road cycling club for underprivileged kids. Will inbox you her number in the morning

• 1 month later...

Thanks Letum911 for the reference. We donated to the North West Cycling Club.

Rafik Huspatel wrote:

"The North West Cycling Club was established January 2014.

The club promotes development cycling among the youth, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds.

When the youths started, they didn't have brakes, helmets, even water bottles. Fortunately, we have been able to supply most of our members with decent bikes. The generosity of non-members such as Dirty Hippo has seen the club receive cycling gear for our youth.

The commitment of these youths touched us. We were proud when some participated at the Time Freight SA Road and Time Trial Championships. We keep trying to create a platform to let this sport inspire them even further.

To donate to the club, please drop us a message on the group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Mahikengcyclingclub/"

Edited by zaShadow

Bicycling Empowerement Network (BEN) ?

Thanks, they do seem pretty well supported though.

But we will definitely add them to our list for the next donation round.