[Event] Duesouth Night One

gaby@shiftsm.co.za

Event Name: Duesouth Night One
When: 25 October 2014
Where: Northern Farms, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Category: MTB

Adventure is your right

The Duesouth Night One Series returns action packed with adventure this summer on the 25th October 2014. Set within one of Joburg's premier MTB destinations - Northern Farm boasts over 60km of pristine trails for you to unleash yourself on.

Be one with the trail as all you have around you is the glare from your headlamp and the sound of your heart pulsing to every step or peddle stroke that brings you closer to your goal.

Each race is set out through sweeping single track trails, leafy forests and river crossings. Lookout for the glare of pearing eyes of the resident Jackal, foxes and nocturnal bird life.

Choose between 1 of 4 races:

· 10KM Jackal track night trail run

· 25KM / 45KM Night adder MTB

· 6HR Enduro MTB (relay teams & solo entries) – NEW EDITION

*Headlamps/Bike lights are compulsory for all races. All MTB races require helmets, strict no helmet no ride policy

Take a load off after the race with an ice cold craft beer from Copperlake breweries, watch the live Currie cup rugby or get a bite to eat from the Hay brew café.

The first 250 registrants will receive either a Petzl headlamp or Duesouth night one series limited edition moisture management t-shirt

Entries are strictly capped to 200 per category so DO NOT MISS OUT www.nightoneseries.com

Go to Event Page

• 1 month later...

Did this race on Saturday night, and I really enjoyed the race, It was very well organized.

Riding at night is a challenge, especially on the twisty single-track at Northern Farms. its the first time I have done a night race, and I will definitely be putting my name down for the Due South one again, and other night races in the future.

Thanks to all involved, and thanks to Northern Farms for for a really great race.

• 4 months later...

The Duesouth Night One has returned with a vengeance and we have a NEW EDITION to the race, how about a 6HR enduro to rack up the miles? Will you take on the challenge? There is no traffic on the extra mile Joburg, use your mountain bike for what it was meant for and experience the thrill of the trail...in the dark..

25 Oct - Northern Farm Nature Reserve

Ltd entries www.nightoneseries.com

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what time the 45km race starts?

Any recommendations on lights that will last 3 hours plus?