I recently had my Specialized Stump jumper guaranteed by the agents (for which I am grateful) but the design has apparently changed and after taking it back to the agents and being told "we don't know how" to fix it, " I must monitor it" my bike looks like it 3 years old. My problem is this: the BB housing has been made wider on the new model, after spacing the chain ring as far away from the chain stay as possible...I find it cutting into my bike!!!!!

I have taken it to the agents twice and two other bike shops, and they dont know how this happens????

Can any one tel me how I can get hold of the "Top Dog" because I am fed up with poor service, and I think it is a design flaw.

If the bike was designed for a 11 speedpost-56750-0-27525000-1398089131_thumb.jpgpost-56750-0-91939400-1398089132_thumb.jpgpost-56750-0-42917400-1398089134_thumb.jpg application, surely this should have been a part of my warrantee..

Please help

Guest Smimby

Oval chainrings? Maybe the frame is can not handle that size? My miner can only use a 39 t chainring for excample

Guest Smimby

Oval chainrings? Maybe the frame is can not handle that size? My miner can only use a 39 t chainring for excample